MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Bluesound to JioSaavnStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Bluesound to JioSaavn
How to transfer playlists from Bluesound to JioSaavn?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from Bluesound to JioSaavn:
1 Select Bluesound as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select JioSaavn as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on JioSaavn.
Move From Bluesound to JioSaavn – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Bluesound to JioSaavn:
- Select the source service as Bluesound
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as JioSaavn
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to JioSaavn.