MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Bluesound to MixcloudStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Bluesound to Mixcloud
How to transfer playlists from Bluesound to Mixcloud?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from Bluesound to Mixcloud:
1 Select Bluesound as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select Mixcloud as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Mixcloud.
Move From Bluesound to Mixcloud – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Bluesound to Mixcloud:
- Select the source service as Bluesound
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Mixcloud
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Mixcloud.