MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Bluesound to MoovStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Bluesound to Moov
How to transfer playlists from Bluesound to Moov?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from Bluesound to Moov:
1 Select Bluesound as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select Moov as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Moov.
Move From Bluesound to Moov – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Bluesound to Moov:
- Select the source service as Bluesound
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Moov
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Moov.