MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Bluesound to MyTuner RadioStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Bluesound to MyTuner Radio
How to transfer playlists from Bluesound to MyTuner Radio?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from Bluesound to MyTuner Radio:
1 Select Bluesound as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select MyTuner Radio as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on MyTuner Radio.
Move From Bluesound to MyTuner Radio – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Bluesound to MyTuner Radio:
- Select the source service as Bluesound
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as MyTuner Radio
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to MyTuner Radio.