You bet! In fact, uploading music to Spotify is the easiest thing you could ever imagine thanks to its insanely thought-through design.
Spotify is a (somewhat) free music streaming service that lets you listen to millions of songs on your computer, phone, tablet or TV. You can use Spotify to create playlists and share them with friends.
In order to upload music from your personal library, you need an account. Getting one is as easy as downloading the app from Spotify.com, clicking on it and creating a login and memorizing a password. If you’re into VIP treatment and thug life, Spotify also offers premium services for $9.99 per month with no ads and offline mode, which will allow users to listen to their favorite music without an internet connection. This article will show you how to upload your own music files onto Spotify so they can be played anywhere!
- To start uploading your tracks, first log into the Spotify website or app on your computer.
- Go to the human icon with your name on it at the top
- Go to Settings and then Local Files
- Turn on “See Local Files’
- Click “Add a Source”.
- When you go to Your Library, the music will be displayed in the centre (“Local Files”).
Need more info? Musconv is a website that has all the answers to your music streaming service related questions. Whether you want to know how to get Spotify on your iPhone or where you can download Apple Music songs, Musconv has the answer for you.