The music industry has gone through huge changes. Most modern users prefer to listen to music in digital format. This, of course, has led to the creation of popular streaming services.
One of these music applications is Spotify. It was created in Sweden back in 2006. It offers music fans an extensive music collection and many interesting playlists. Versions of the application are also available on almost all kinds of devices, including stereos and game consoles.
However, users prefer this streaming service not only for these advantages. Spotify has a special music matching mechanism. It fully adapts to visitors’ preferences and offers content they might like.
Without a Premium subscription, it is possible to listen to these songs online only (that means with an internet connection). But can you download songs from Spotify for offline listening? Yes, it is possible. However, you need to buy a Premium subscription to do that. Exactly, this option will allow you to save the tracks you want.
So, how to do it?
- Launch the Spotify application on your gadget, then click on the “My Media Library” tab.
- In the Music section > Playlists, select Favorite Tracks.
- then you’ll see “Download tracks” at its top. Click the switch next to it to initiate the download of your favorite tracks. Now, when you mark the tracks as your favorites, they will be stored and automatically downloaded to your gadget. This feature works for any existing playlist in your collection.
However, it’s not the only option. So, what if you wish to have downloaded a particular album only, without having to add them to your Favorite Tracks list?
- Navigate to the particular album or tracklist and click the “Download” toggle underneath the description.
- The tracks will be automatically saved to your media library (not to your ‘Favorite Tracks’ playlist). Then Spotify will begin uploading the tracks instantly, while you are connected to Wi-Fi.
But remember that you can’t download single tracks directly in this way. Instead, you will have to use the “Favorite Tracks” list (it will contain all the tracks that you mark with a heart). This way you will be able to download individual tracks to listen to them offline.
Don’t you want to try out the Spotify app? Not sure about how to transfer saved music content from your old service there? The MusConv application can do it. It’s capable of transferring any amount of content between streaming platforms in a short period of time.