Different streaming platforms have become very popular recently. There are practically no persons who do not know what they are and have never used at least one of them.
Spotify is the market leader among all music platforms at the moment. It has a multi-million-track library and allows you to find almost any track you are interested in.
Inside the application, you can manage your music due to your wishes:
- create playlists;
- search, add, and remove certain tracks;
- add your own music content to the platform on behalf of an artist;
- share created playlists with friends (you can even permit them to edit existing content);
- use tracks from the application for DJing;
- search for radio stations you like, and much more.
The service offers several types of subscriptions. However, in addition to the paid version, it is possible to get a free trial for new members. Also, there’s an absolutely free version for regular use. But, of course, it limits you from listening to some tracks, forbids skipping tracks or changing their order.
Apart from Spotify, of course, other music services are now actively developing. Beatport is one of them. It was launched by an American online electronic music retailer.
This interesting streaming service is aimed for both DJs and usual customers. You can’t buy music content here but you can actively use it for any purpose.
This streaming service can offer you some useful features:
- the ability to use a web version (including for DJing);
- keep tracks in the cloud for offline playback;
- the possibility to listen to DJ sets in real-time;
- high-quality music content for streaming;
- countless playlists with any number of tracks can be created;
- personalized library, and so on.
As with Spotify, there are both paid and free versions. However, as many users have noticed, the free version of Beatport has more possibilities for customers.
Despite the similarities between the two services, they are different. Beatport is focused on DJs and promoting their music mixes. Spotify, on the other hand, is aimed at usual music lovers. But it often happens that you like two services, and you want to use both of them to keep your libraries in sync. So, can you link Spotify to Beatport? Of course, you can. The MusConv application will help to solve the issue. It will transfer your music content from one service to another and sync them in a couple of minutes. That way you can enjoy the benefits of both streaming services.