MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Deezer to AccuRadioStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Deezer to AccuRadio
How to import Deezer to AccuRadio?
Transferring between Deezer to AccuRadio has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Deezer as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select AccuRadio as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on AccuRadio.
Move From Deezer to AccuRadio – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Deezer to AccuRadio:
- Select source service as Deezer
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as AccuRadio
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to AccuRadio.
MusConv is a great playlist converter, just try it.