MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Deezer to Blip.fmStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Deezer to Blip.fm
How to import Deezer to Blip.fm?
Transferring between Deezer to Blip.fm has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Deezer as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Blip.fm as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Blip.fm.
Move From Deezer to Blip.fm – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Deezer to Blip.fm:
- Select source service as Deezer
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Blip.fm
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Blip.fm.
By the way, you can also transfer music from youtube to play music.