MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Deezer to CSVStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Deezer to CSV
How to import Deezer to CSV?
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Deezer as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select CSV as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Move From Deezer to CSV – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Deezer to CSV:
- Select source service as Deezer
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Choose CSV file as destination
- Select source as just saved CSV file
- Select destination service as CSV
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to CSV.
By the way, you can also transfer music from youtube to play music.