MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Deezer to DiscogsStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Deezer to Discogs
How to import Deezer to Discogs?
Transferring between Deezer to Discogs has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Deezer as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Discogs as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Discogs.
Move From Deezer to Discogs – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Deezer to Discogs:
- Select source service as Deezer
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Discogs
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Discogs.