MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Deezer to DJ Player ProStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Deezer to DJ Player Pro
How to import Deezer to DJ Player Pro?
Transferring between Deezer to DJ Player Pro has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Deezer as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select DJ Player Pro as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on DJ Player Pro.
Move From Deezer to DJ Player Pro – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Deezer to DJ Player Pro:
- Select source service as Deezer
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as DJ Player Pro
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to DJ Player Pro.