MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Deezer to DJUCEDStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Deezer to DJUCED
How to import Deezer to DJUCED?
Transferring between Deezer to DJUCED has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Deezer as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select DJUCED as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on DJUCED.
Move From Deezer to DJUCED – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Deezer to DJUCED:
- Select source service as Deezer
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as DJUCED
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to DJUCED.
By the way, you can also transfer apple music to spotify.