MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Deezer to eJayStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Deezer to eJay
How to import Deezer to eJay?
Transferring between Deezer to eJay has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Deezer as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select eJay as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on eJay.
Move From Deezer to eJay – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Deezer to eJay:
- Select source service as Deezer
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as eJay
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to eJay.
By the way, you can also transfer music from youtube to play music.