MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Deezer to FL StudioStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Deezer to FL Studio
How to import Deezer to FL Studio?
Transferring between Deezer to FL Studio has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Deezer as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select FL Studio as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on FL Studio.
Move From Deezer to FL Studio – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Deezer to FL Studio:
- Select source service as Deezer
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as FL Studio
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to FL Studio.
By the way, you can also transfer apple music to spotify.