MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Deezer to GarageBandStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Deezer to GarageBand
How to import Deezer to GarageBand?
Transferring between Deezer to GarageBand has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Deezer as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select GarageBand as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on GarageBand.
Move From Deezer to GarageBand – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Deezer to GarageBand:
- Select source service as Deezer
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as GarageBand
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to GarageBand.
MusConv is a great playlist converter, just try it.