MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Deezer to Hype MachineStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Deezer to Hype Machine
How to import Deezer to Hype Machine?
Transferring between Deezer to Hype Machine has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Deezer as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Hype Machine as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Hype Machine.
Move From Deezer to Hype Machine – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Deezer to Hype Machine:
- Select source service as Deezer
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Hype Machine
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Hype Machine.
By the way, you can also transfer from spotify to apple music.