MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Deezer to Last.fmStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Deezer to Last.fm
How to import Deezer to Last.fm?
Transferring between Deezer to Last.fm has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Deezer as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Last.fm as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Last.fm.
Move From Deezer to Last.fm – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Deezer to Last.fm:
- Select source service as Deezer
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Last.fm
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Last.fm.