MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Deezer to MoovStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Deezer to Moov
How to import Deezer to Moov?
Transferring between Deezer to Moov has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Deezer as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Moov as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Moov.
Move From Deezer to Moov – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Deezer to Moov:
- Select source service as Deezer
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Moov
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Moov.
You can also use Musconv as youtube to mp3 converter.