MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Deezer to SonosStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Deezer to Sonos
How to import Deezer to Sonos?
Transferring between Deezer to Sonos has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Deezer as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Sonos as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Sonos.
Move From Deezer to Sonos – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Deezer to Sonos:
- Select source service as Deezer
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Sonos
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Sonos.
MusConv is a great playlist converter, just try it.