MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Denon DJ to JioSaavnStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Denon DJ to JioSaavn
How to transfer playlists from Denon DJ to JioSaavn?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from Denon DJ to JioSaavn:
1 Select Denon DJ as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select JioSaavn as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on JioSaavn.
Move From Denon DJ to JioSaavn – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Denon DJ to JioSaavn:
- Select the source service as Denon DJ
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as JioSaavn
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to JioSaavn.