MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Denon DJ to MixxxStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Denon DJ to Mixxx
How to transfer playlists from Denon DJ to Mixxx?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from Denon DJ to Mixxx:
1 Select Denon DJ as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select Mixxx as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Mixxx.
Move From Denon DJ to Mixxx – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Denon DJ to Mixxx:
- Select the source service as Denon DJ
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Mixxx
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Mixxx.