MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Denon DJ to NapsterStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Denon DJ to Napster
How to transfer playlists from Denon DJ to Napster?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from Denon DJ to Napster:
1 Select Denon DJ as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select Napster as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Napster.
Move From Denon DJ to Napster – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Denon DJ to Napster:
- Select the source service as Denon DJ
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Napster
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Napster.