MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Denon DJ to Slacker RadioStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Denon DJ to Slacker Radio
How to transfer playlists from Denon DJ to Slacker Radio?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from Denon DJ to Slacker Radio:
1 Select Denon DJ as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select Slacker Radio as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Slacker Radio.
Move From Denon DJ to Slacker Radio – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Denon DJ to Slacker Radio:
- Select the source service as Denon DJ
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Slacker Radio
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Slacker Radio.