MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Denon DJ to Windows Media PlayerStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Denon DJ to Windows Media Player
How to transfer playlists from Denon DJ to Windows Media Player?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from Denon DJ to Windows Media Player:
1 Select Denon DJ as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select Windows Media Player as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Windows Media Player.
Move From Denon DJ to Windows Media Player – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Denon DJ to Windows Media Player:
- Select the source service as Denon DJ
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Windows Media Player
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Windows Media Player.