MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Discogs to M3UStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Discogs to M3U
How to transfer playlists from Discogs to M3U?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from Discogs to M3U:
1 Select Discogs as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select M3U as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on M3U.
Move From Discogs to M3U – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Discogs to M3U:
- Select source service as Discogs
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as M3U
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to M3U.