MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Discogs to XMLStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Discogs to XML
How to transfer playlists from Discogs to XML?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from Discogs to XML:
1 Select Discogs as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select XML as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on XML.
Move From Discogs to XML – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Discogs to XML:
- Select source service as Discogs
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as XML
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to XML.
MusConv is a great playlist converter, just try it.