MusConv easily imports public playlists from DJ Pool Records to GaanaStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer public playlists from DJ Pool Records to Gaana
How to transfer public playlists from DJ Pool Records to Gaana?
You need to complete 4 easy steps to transfer playlists from DJ Pool Records to Gaana:
1 Select DJ Pool Records as the source service
2 Enter DJ Pool Records playlist URLs. You can browse them here
3 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
4 Select Gaana as the destination service
Move From DJ Pool Records to Gaana – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from DJ Pool Records to Gaana:
- Select the source service as DJ Pool Records
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Gaana
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Gaana.