MusConv easily imports public playlists from DJ Pool Records to ReaperStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer public playlists from DJ Pool Records to Reaper
How to transfer public playlists from DJ Pool Records to Reaper?
You need to complete 4 easy steps to transfer playlists from DJ Pool Records to Reaper:
1 Select DJ Pool Records as the source service
2 Enter DJ Pool Records playlist URLs. You can browse them here
3 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
4 Select Reaper as the destination service
Move From DJ Pool Records to Reaper – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from DJ Pool Records to Reaper:
- Select the source service as DJ Pool Records
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Reaper
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Reaper.