MusConv easily imports public playlists from DJ Pool to AccuRadioStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer public playlists from DJ Pool to AccuRadio
How to transfer public playlists from DJ Pool to AccuRadio?
You need to complete 4 easy steps to transfer playlists from DJ Pool to AccuRadio:
1 Select DJ Pool as the source service
2 Enter DJ Pool playlist URLs. You can browse them here
3 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
4 Select AccuRadio as the destination service
Move From DJ Pool to AccuRadio – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from DJ Pool to AccuRadio:
- Select the source service as DJ Pool
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as AccuRadio
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to AccuRadio.