MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Dj Pro 2 to JSONStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your Dj Pro 2c from Dj Pro 2 to JSON
How to transfer playlists from Dj Pro 2 to JSON?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from Dj Pro 2 to JSON:
1 Select Dj Pro 2 as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select JSON as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on JSON.
Move From Dj Pro 2 to JSON – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Dj Pro 2 to JSON:
- Select the source service as Dj Pro 2
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as JSON
This method allows you to backup all your Dj Pro 2 data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to JSON.