MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from djay Pro AI to ClementineStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your playlists from djay Pro AI to Clementine
How to transfer playlists from djay Pro AI to Clementine?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from djay Pro AI to Clementine:
1 Select djay Pro AI as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select Clementine as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Clementine.
Move From djay Pro AI to Clementine – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from djay Pro AI to Clementine:
- Select the source service as djay Pro AI
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Clementine
This method allows you to backup all your djay Pro AI data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Clementine.