MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from djay Pro AI to Foobar2000Start now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your playlists from djay Pro AI to Foobar2000
How to transfer playlists from djay Pro AI to Foobar2000?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from djay Pro AI to Foobar2000:
1 Select djay Pro AI as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select Foobar2000 as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Foobar2000.
Move From djay Pro AI to Foobar2000 – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from djay Pro AI to Foobar2000:
- Select the source service as djay Pro AI
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Foobar2000
This method allows you to backup all your djay Pro AI data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Foobar2000.