MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from djay Pro AI to JSONStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your playlists from djay Pro AI to JSON
How to transfer playlists from djay Pro AI to JSON?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from djay Pro AI to JSON:
1 Select djay Pro AI as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select JSON as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on JSON.
Move From djay Pro AI to JSON – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from djay Pro AI to JSON:
- Select the source service as djay Pro AI
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as JSON
This method allows you to backup all your djay Pro AI data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to JSON.