MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from djay Pro AI to ReaperStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your playlists from djay Pro AI to Reaper
How to transfer playlists from djay Pro AI to Reaper?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from djay Pro AI to Reaper:
1 Select djay Pro AI as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select Reaper as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Reaper.
Move From djay Pro AI to Reaper – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from djay Pro AI to Reaper:
- Select the source service as djay Pro AI
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Reaper
This method allows you to backup all your djay Pro AI data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Reaper.