MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from djay Pro AI to SoundCloudStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your playlists from djay Pro AI to SoundCloud
How to transfer playlists from djay Pro AI to SoundCloud?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from djay Pro AI to SoundCloud:
1 Select djay Pro AI as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select SoundCloud as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on SoundCloud.
Move From djay Pro AI to SoundCloud – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from djay Pro AI to SoundCloud:
- Select the source service as djay Pro AI
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as SoundCloud
This method allows you to backup all your djay Pro AI data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to SoundCloud.