MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from djay Pro AI to TidalStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your playlists from djay Pro AI to Tidal
How to transfer playlists from djay Pro AI to Tidal?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from djay Pro AI to Tidal:
1 Select djay Pro AI as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select Tidal as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Tidal.
Move From djay Pro AI to Tidal – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from djay Pro AI to Tidal:
- Select the source service as djay Pro AI
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Tidal
This method allows you to backup all your djay Pro AI data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Tidal.