MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from DJUCED to AIMPStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from DJUCED to AIMP
How to transfer playlists from DJUCED to AIMP?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from DJUCED to AIMP:
1 Select DJUCED as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select AIMP as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on AIMP.
Move From DJUCED to AIMP – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from DJUCED to AIMP:
- Select the source service as DJUCED
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as AIMP
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to AIMP.
By the way, you can also transfer apple music to spotify.