MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from DJUCED to Blip.fmStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from DJUCED to Blip.fm
How to transfer playlists from DJUCED to Blip.fm?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from DJUCED to Blip.fm:
1 Select DJUCED as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select Blip.fm as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Blip.fm.
Move From DJUCED to Blip.fm – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from DJUCED to Blip.fm:
- Select the source service as DJUCED
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Blip.fm
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Blip.fm.
By the way, you can also transfer music from youtube to play music.