MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from DJUCED to ClementineStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from DJUCED to Clementine
How to transfer playlists from DJUCED to Clementine?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from DJUCED to Clementine:
1 Select DJUCED as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select Clementine as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Clementine.
Move From DJUCED to Clementine – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from DJUCED to Clementine:
- Select the source service as DJUCED
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Clementine
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Clementine.