MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from DJUCED to Yandex MusicStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from DJUCED to Yandex Music
How to transfer playlists from DJUCED to Yandex Music?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from DJUCED to Yandex Music:
1 Select DJUCED as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select Yandex Music as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Yandex Music.
Move From DJUCED to Yandex Music – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from DJUCED to Yandex Music:
- Select the source service as DJUCED
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Yandex Music
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Yandex Music.
By the way, you can also transfer apple music to spotify.