In the modern world, everything is changing at a great speed. Before you get used to electric cars, they might create flying models. This happens in every industry.
Significant changes are also happening with the Apple brand. The developers are actively working on new products. More and more new updates are launched. Everything is changing.
People who have known Apple gadgets for a long time remember the wave of popularity of iTunes. Basically, it’s a service where you can purchase all sorts of content. iTunes also helps you manage your devices and their content without any hassle.
But nowadays it’s rarely talked about. And at many conferences, it was announced that it would be closed down. So, the big question is, “Does iTunes still exist in 2022?“
Well, despite the promise to close the service, you can still find it in your gadgets. It even has a couple of new updates.
For Windows users, not much has changed. The application works fine and they can use it to buy content as well as manage it.
But, for Apple device owners, things are a little different. The company has decided to create several new applications that share the standard functions of iTunes:
- Apple TV. The main function is the ability to watch videos and photos on the big screen. That is, you can synchronize your phone and, for example, your TV in a couple of seconds. This is ideal for watching content on a big screen.
- Apple Music. A very popular streaming service in recent times. It offers users the actual music in a lossless format. There is also a recommendation system, radio function, and much more.
- Apple Podcasts. The perfect application for your favorite podcasts. A huge convenience is that if you get subscribed to one podcast channel, new releases will automatically be downloaded to your device.
- Apple Books. It allows you to enjoy e-books or audiobooks. A convenient search system and many interesting selections are waiting for you at any time.
- Finder. New application for device management that helps you make backups, synchronize gadgets, and so on.
All these apps provide you to make purchases through the iTunes Store service. Moreover, the library from iTunes will be automatically distributed to different services. So, you don’t have to worry about losing your content.
Want to switch to a new streaming service in a few minutes? Use the special application Musconv for this action. This convenient program will import all your significant files to the new service very quickly. You won’t lose your library and will immediately enjoy listening to your favorite songs on the new platform.