In case you have problem with logging in to your Google Music Account or you see all the time Loading playlists… information in desktop app, please follow these steps.
- Make sure you enabled option to allow less secure apps to log in to your Google account.(click here)
- Visit DisplayUnlockCaptcha to unlock authentication system for your account
- In case you have 2 factor authentication, please generate new password for MusConv tool in your security settings.(click here)
OR alternatively please try following:
Try to edit your Google Play Music account to turn on 2-Step Verification( it will allow you to add App password )
After that please generate App password.
How to generate an App password
- Visit your App passwords page. You may be asked to sign in to your Google Account.
- At the bottom, click Select app and choose the app you are using.
- Click Select device and choose the device you are using.
- Select Generate.
- Follow the instructions to enter the App password (the 16 character code in the yellow bar) on your device.
- Select Done.
Once you are finished, you won’t see that App password code again. However, you will see a list of apps and devices you have created App passwords for.
Note: You may not be able to create an App password for less secure apps. Learn more about allowing less secure apps.
Why you may need an App password
When you sign up for 2-Step Verification, Google normally send you verification codes. However, these codes do not work with some apps and devices, like Outlook.
Instead, you will need to authorize the app or device the first time you use it to sign in to your Google Account by generating and entering an App password.