With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Google Play Music to 8Tracks!
How to import Google Play Music to 8Tracks?
Transferring between Google Play Music and 8Tracks was never so easy! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1. Select Google Play Music as source service
2. Select playlists you want to transfer
3. Select 8Tracks as destination service
4. Take a tea and wait till we move songs for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on 8Tracks.
Move From Google Play Music to 8Tracks – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and songs from Google Play Music to 8Tracks:
- Select source service as Google Play Music
- Select playlists you want to export
- Choose CSV file as destination
- Select source as just saved CSV file
- Select destination service as 8Tracks
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to 8Tracks.