MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Google Play Music to AudiomackStart now!
How to import Google Play Music to Audiomack?
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Google Play Music as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Audiomack as destination service
4 Take a tea and wait till we move songs for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Audiomack.
Move From Google Play Music to Audiomack – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and songs from Google Play Music to Audiomack:
- Select source service as Google Play Music
- Select playlists you want to export
- Choose CSV file as destination
- Select source as just saved CSV file
- Select destination service as Audiomack
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Audiomack.
MusConv is a great playlist converter, just try it.