MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Google Play Music to PlexStart now!
How to import Google Play Music to Plex?
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Google Play Music as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Plex as destination service
4 Take a tea and wait till we move songs for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Plex.
Move From Google Play Music to Plex – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and songs from Google Play Music to Plex:
- Select source service as Google Play Music
- Select playlists you want to export
- Choose CSV file as destination
- Select source as just saved CSV file
- Select destination service as Plex
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Plex.
You can also use Musconv as youtube to mp3 converter.