With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Google Play Music to Rekordbox!
How to import Google Play Music to Rekordbox?
Transferring between Google Play Music and Rekordbox was never so easy! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1. Select Google Play Music as source service
2. Select playlists you want to transfer
3. Select Rekordbox as destination service
4. Take a tea and wait till we move songs for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Rekordbox.
Move From Google Play Music to Rekordbox – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and songs from Google Play Music to Rekordbox
- Select source service as Google Play Music
- Select playlists you want to export
- Choose CSV file as destination
- Select source as just saved CSV file
- Select destination service as Rekordbox
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Rekordbox.