MusConv easily imports playlists from Great DJ! to Plug.djStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer playlists from Great DJ! to Plug.dj
How to transfer public playlists from Great DJ! to Plug.dj?
You need to complete 4 easy steps to transfer playlists from Great DJ! to Plug.dj:
1 Select Great DJ! as the source service
2 Enter Great DJ! playlist URLs. You can browse them here
3 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
4 Select Plug.dj as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Plug.dj.
Move From Great DJ! to Plug.dj – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Great DJ! to Plug.dj:
- Select the source service as Great DJ!
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Plug.dj
This method allows you to backup all playlists to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Plug.dj.
By the way, you can also transfer music from VK Music to Spotify.