Putting two songs together on your iPhone is not as difficult as it may seem at first glance. In fact, it can be done in seconds, you just have to install the right app. And which app do you have to choose? So, if you still ask how can I put two songs together on my iPhone, thenwe’ll tell you this in our article.
- One of the easiest apps to help you put 2 songs together is MP3 Cutter for iPhone, which you can download from the App Store. Only the simplest and the most essential functions, perfect for those who don’t want to spend a lot of time and effort.
- Next on our list is Music Editor: Beat Song Maker. It’s also very easy to use but still gives you plenty of ideas for imagination. For those who have never dealt with such resources, the interface may seem complicated, however, the app is just right for those who are taking their first steps in music editing.
- MP3 Audio Merger and Joiner can help you to join an unlimited number of audio tracks of different formats. You can download the app to your phone, and you can also link your songs directly on the website.
- Music Maker JAM is another application that definitely deserves your attention. The bright and quirky interface will have you immersed in the world of music, and the 8-channel mixer, hundreds of mix packs, and a huge library of loops will help you create the track of your dreams.
- Garage Band is the ultimate must-have app for anyone with a passion for music editing, or even a job. It’s not just an ordinary app, it’s a real recording studio! It’s got everything you need to create a vibrant, juicy track. The app also has a ringtone creation feature for iOS.
- the DJay 2 audio editor will open the door to the world of modern music. The platform collaborates with the iTunes music library and Spotify, so, you will get access to your favorite music. Among the app’s features is the ability to perform live, mix, and edit songs directly on the songs! And your listeners won’t even notice the switch, thanks to Auto Mix mode.
- Medly also boasts a simple interface, but in spite of this, the app is very multifunctional. A nice bonus is that you can upload your song to the Sound Cloud platform and share it with the world.
No matter which music streaming platform you use now, is it Sound Cloud, YouTube Music, or Spotify, sooner or later you may need to transfer your music content from one platform to another. The special MusConv application will help you in this and quickly and easily transfer your songs, playlists, music videos, and much more to the service you need.