Think back to your carefree childhood. Remember the long drive to the sea with your family, when a 3-hour mix of music from the 80s was played on the radio, creating an incredible atmosphere of adventure. Ah, those fond memories…But have you ever asked yourself how I combine multiple songs into one by my own?
There are thousands of music editing applications available today, with combining features among them. You don’t need to install a professional DAW for such a simple operation; you can use the following available applications:
- iMovie, the editor that all iOS devices support, is very user-friendly and easy to use. The relatively simple interface is easy to understand.
- 123apps is an easy-to-use resource that even a child can cope with. With just a few clicks, several songs are combined into one.
- MP3 Audio Merger and Joiner is a great resource for Android users. The application is as easy to use as possible and will merge your song in just a moment.
- MP3 Cutter is an application that can be installed on more than just your phone. If you’re more of a PC user, try this simple but multifunctional editor.
- Media Converter is a resource that supports all kinds of media formats. It is suitable for Android users who do not only work with Mp3.
All of these resources have exactly the same combining algorithm:
- First, download the songs you need to combine or use those offered to you by the software, as many platforms provide a wide range of songs. Some applications simply require you to insert a link to the songs.
- Start the program and add or choose the tracks you need.
- Set the playback order (which song will be played first, which one will be played second, or maybe you want to overlay one audio track on top of another).
- Set the intervals.
- Select the “ok” button, the “join” button, the “combine” button, or whichever option the program offers you.
- Edit the track if you like, cut some elements, or add sounds.
- Don’t forget to save and download the finished track.
Think back to your youth. Remember when you heard a beautiful song at a concert and turned on the recorder on your phone and recorded it? Remember how you forwarded that recording on your phone to your friend who also wanted to have that song permanently? Do you remember?
Now forget it, because now there’s no need to complicate things when there’s the MusConv service. Share your favorite playlists from your childhood or youth, transfer music videos, albums, and more to other music streaming services, and back to the warm memories.